Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Hearing Bells

I'm excited because Q and I went ring shopping again yesterday, and we bought rings...BEAUTIFUL rings!!!! I fell in love with a particular ring....it's a 1 carat emerald cut diamond on a thin white gold band(classy) and we found a gorgeous wrap/guard to put with it(when we marry ofcourse) that has pretty round cut diamonds on the sides. It's a gorgeous combination!!!! I was totally thrilled that he let me get the one I really loved, even though it was more than he planned on spending. What a great man:) My ring will be displayed on a 16"shiny kinda thick snake chain around my neck(for the obvious reason.) Q's ring is also white gold with beautiful round cut diamonds all the way around the middle of the band. GORGEOUS!!! We are both very excited and giddy:) Now I'm just waiting to see how he proposes!!! EXCITING!!!! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: