Saturday, January 10, 2009

M.I.A.











I KNOW, I've been MIA for a few weeks. The holidays were very busy in my household! I now feel like, everything is back to normal again.




I must say, it was extremely difficult to stay focused during that few weeks around Christmas and New Years. I managed to stay on track with all my workouts and cardio sessions. I even managed to get most of my meals in! My downfall was all the holiday goodies, eating out, and going non-stop everywhere! I would eat my meals, that I always brought with me when we went anywhere, BUT then I would pick at all the other food. I hate to see good food go to waste. LOL. We were at McDonalds because all the kids(mine and my "sisters" kids) wanted to use their gift cards(Arch cards?) I ate my 6 oz of chicken and 1 c. of green beans, but those damn chicken nuggets were crying out for me to taste them, and someone couldn't finish his second double cheeseburger. So being the non-wasteful, nice mommy that I am, it's, "Oh, let mommy have a bite of this, and let mommy try one of those,"etc...... I don't know how I did it, but I did lose 1 lb during the 10 days of having company, Whew!!!




Anyway, now I have 11 weeks to go. I'm down to 129 lbs. I'd lie to still drop about 20 lbs more.




I practiced my fitness routine this week, for the first time since August(or July??) I was hurtin' after that! It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. usually the first practice is brutal. My endurance is down a little. i wasn't able to practice the entire routine all at once. I did it in bits n pieces and halves. Next week will be better!




I've gotten a few comments that my legs look leaner, or my abs are starting to show. Q said my butt is shrinking. I DO NOT see it, but I'll take the compliment! I just sent my pics to Dave. So I have no idea yet what he thinks. He's been very kind and encouraging thus far.




I get a cheat meal tonight! I cant wait! I didn't get one last week due to the fact that I didn't stick completely to my diet the week before. Tonight, I want some yummy sushi rolls and Ben and Jerry's ice cream! YUMMMMM! i'll let y'all know what I ate!




Stay tuned!

1 comment:

fields83 said...

Compared to the first set of photos you took I can really see a significant difference. Mostly within your neck and shoulders and your hips. I can't imagine how tough the first several weeks are. Lol better you than me.