Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm a Fatty

So, in March when I competed, I was 106lbs. Eight months later, I am now nearly 160lbs. My clothes don't fit, and I hate what I see in the mirror. I have been battling hypothyroidism, fatigue, mild depression, and an injured knee which prevents me from training. It totally sucks! I am now working with a naturopath to get to the bottom of these issues, as well as an orthopedic doctor to treat my knee. I am also back on an "off-season" diet, trying to get my eating back on track. Even though I am totally digusted with my body, my husband has been extremely supportive and seems to love my extra "fluff." I am really hoping to get this knee of mine healthy again so I can do what I need to do in the gym! I am also hoping that being back on a good meal plan will help get rid of some of my fluff. For now, there's just more of me to love, but hopefully soon, there will be less of me!!!

No comments: