Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wedded Bliss
















Our wedding, on Sept. 26, 2009, was beautiful!!! We had about 25 people show up, which is pretty awesome considering we were in Vegas!!! We stayed at Caesars's Palace and were married at the Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel! Aside from the minister being an idiot, everything went off without a hitch!!! We will be going on our honeymoon to St. Lucia in a few weeks, during Christmas time! We are very excited about that!! When we return, we will be discussing some very important decisions about our life! We are totally loving being married! Q has been the best husband in the world; I am really blessed to have him! He is also a top notch dad to my boys! They love him and respect him! My older son even came to me and said he wants to call him "Dad!" He is a strong rolemodel for them, and is teaching them how to be young men!





Anyway, I want to share a few pics from our wedding before I go!

No comments: