Sunday, April 1, 2012

Nuts About Nuts

If you're as nuts about nuts as I am, then you know how hard it can be to be disciplined and only eat a "handful" of nuts.  A handful means different things to different people. For me, it would mean zero. LOL.  I'd prefer to find the person with the biggest hands and ask them to get me a "handful." Typically however, when they say eat a handful of nuts, what they really mean is just tease yourself and only eat an ounce or 1/4 c. of nuts.  For me that's hard to do because I love them so much!  Apparently, Blue Diamond is aware that many people share this problem, and they came up with a genius idea!!  They now have ounce markers down the side of the nut jar!!  I think this is the coolest thing, and I just wanted to share it with you! 



Good job, Blue Diamond!!  Thanks!!

No comments: