Monday, May 14, 2012

Don't Stress?

So, I'm competing in 5 days, I've been sick for nearly a week. I've missed a few workouts, I didn't practice my routine at all last week, and I still feel like crap.  How am I supposed to not stress out??  I don't have the answer to that question, BUT  I am going to do my best.  I've worked hard, trained hard, I know my routine, and I'm sticking to my diet.  I'm seriously hoping that I will be feeling better very quickly so I can stroll right onto that stage and rock their socks off!!  Hopefully, I will be able to get into the gym a time or two as well before we take off.  However, if that doesn't happen, I'm still going to do my best to just relax and roll with it. There's not really anything I can do about, right?!!  It's part of "accepting the things I cannot change."  Wish me luck!! xoxo

No comments: