Friday, May 11, 2012

No Time For Sickness

Tomorrow, I will be ONE week away from stepping on stage again!  I am excited and feeling fairly ready.  I'm stressing a bit because my body is trying to fight off sickness.  I have had a sore throat for 3 days now. I keep thinking it's probably just allergies, but it gets progressively worse each day.  I took Wed. completely off from the gym to rest. I did train yesterday, did only 30 min. of cardio, and ran bleachers last night.  I am once again resting today, except for posing practice later with my friend Shelly. Other than that,  I guess I'll just be doing mom things today like doing laundry, going to the grocery store(my 3rd home), and going to watch Jared do all his events at his school's field day today!!  FUN!!
Anyway, even though I'm feeling a little "under the weather," my body fat is still dropping, and my body is tightening up...yay!!!  I finally got on the schedule with Laurie St. Micheals to get my hair done for the show next week too.  That's one less thing to worry about now:)  I'm still waiting on confirmation and times for tanning, but I know how that goes.  It'll come next week some time.  Now, as soon as I get my suit and costume back from being altered, I'll be set!!   Before I say goodbye, I'd just like to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of the awesome moms!  I hope you have a great weekend and a very special Mother's Day!!  xoxo

No comments: