Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Eleven Days Out

I am now less than 2 weeks away from my next competition, Jr. USA Championships!  Unfortunately, I have not yet mastered an aerial to put into my routine:(  My schedule and Jessica's schedule always seem to conflict. We just have not been able to work together enough on this.  That doesn't mean I'm giving up though!  Other than that, I feel satisfied with my routine.  I do feel like I may be a bit behind physique wise.  It's my own dang fault.  I was really struggling to keep my mitts out of the nuts.  I was eating them like they were going out of style!  I finally decided to have my husband hide them from me.  I put them all in a box, and he took them away! We shall reunite in a few weeks:)  Cutting out the nuts has helped, and I'm seeing some improvement already.  I think that the way my body looks right now is how I should look at maybe 4-6 weeks out, not 2 weeks out.  Am I my own worst critic? Am i just being too hard on myself? Maybe, but I don't think so.  I am doing my best to pull it all together so I can shine on stage.  So, what am I doing to pull it together??  I'm drinking even more water...2 gal/day now.  I'm drinking coffee now to help suppress my appetite.  Most days, I'm ok, but some days, like this past Sunday...not ok.  I was so hungry and craving EVERYTHING!  Feeling like this tends to make me cranky, which is no fun for anyone.  I've also added green tea and plenty of lemon water to help get rid of water that I'm holding, especially in my lower back and hamstring area.  I will start practicing posing in the sauna again next week too.  I'm also wearing a neoprene waste trimmer whenever I can, and today I've started putting Eviscerate Smolder (it's a topical/transdermal fat burner) on my abs, lower back, hips, and buttocks....with the waste trimmer around my mid-section. WHOA!!!  Talk about HOT!!!  I love it!  I'm getting some extra bleacher workouts in as well, just to get as conditioned as I can!  Yesterday, I met with Kelli to practice posing, and OMG...my back was so sore from it!  Anyway, she said she thinks I look better than I looked at the March show.  I dunno.  My husband says he doesn't think there's any difference, except that my quads look better.  I want to believe that the truth is somewhere in the middle. LOL  I'll be going to a group posing session on Sat.  I will see if I can get someone to snap a few pics of me so y'all can see for yourselves if there's any progress since last time.  So, stay tuned!!  xoxo

No comments: