Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Little This and A Little That

Well, I'm just sitting at home, talking on the phone, flipping through tv channels(and finding nothing to watch), waiting for Q to get home from MMA class, and trying not to fall asleep. WOW!! What an exciting night! hehe
Today was progress report day for Jordan, and I'm very proud of him for bringing his grades UP!! He definitely still has room for improvement, but he has been working hard to get better grades. We wanted him to be rewarded for his efforts. So, we went out to eat...he picked the place. We(Q, me, kids) had a good time together at Outback Steakhouse!
Tomorrow is the last day of school before Thanksgiving break. These kids get a whole friggin' week off!! I NEVER had a whole week off for Thanksgiving. Oh well.
Friday is Pilates day for me...and of course, cardio! Friday night is also date night!! Oh yeah!! I have a HOT date....every Friday!!
My bestie, April, is in ATL(at Nationals) and I miss her!!!! My trainer, Mary, is competing there this weekend as well. I can't wait to hear how she does! I'm pretty confident she'll be coming home with her pro-card!! Whatever happens, we are celebrating when she gets back....she's been dieting basically for this entire year. UGH!!!! She's coming to my house next week for Thanksgiving, and I'm gonna make sure she EATS!!! That is SOOOO exciting!!!!!!!!!!!
The only problem here is...now that April and Mary will be done dieting...I have to begin...right after turkey day:(
Oh yeah! I almost forgot! I found the cutest shoes at TJ Max today! Woo-hoo!!!
I also polished off the rest of my Ben and Jerry's today. So, I would have to say, it's been a productive day!!!!

No comments: