Saturday, March 24, 2012

8 More Weeks To Go

     Today is exactly 8 weeks away from my next competition, Jr. USA Championships!  I'm excited about this one!  It will be my first national (jr. national) show!  I've been qualified several times in the past but never before ventured onto a national stage. I'm ready to do it now, even if it's for nothing more than the experience itself!  I'm going to have to work very hard for the next 2 months to make sure I'm as ready as I can be. Being that the weather is warming up and beautiful, I'l be spending plenty of time on the bleachers working on conditioning.   I'm going to spend some time on a dance floor sprucing up my routine as well.  
     As if I wasn't already excited, now I'm even more excited because today, a friend of mine who just took home 1st place and 2nd place trophies in her figure divisions, decided to go to SC and compete at Jr. USA's too!!!  I am on cloud 9 about that!  We are, at the very least, going to have so much fun!!  

No comments: