Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Am Pleased

When I was going through all those health issues a few years ago, my weight had gotten up to 182lbs.  It took it's toll on me big time, physically and mentally.  When I was able to, I got the weight off through lots of hard work, good eating, and dedication.  However, I NEVER thought I would see myself looking competition stage ready again.  I am very pleased with myself right now!  For the first time in 3 years, I am down to 115lbs again.  I will still be competing at a higher weight than I ever have, but I feel and look better than I ever have too!  I'm a happy camper;)
Yesterday, even my younger son Jared, commented on my abs. He totally made my day!  After this competition, I will continue working on my glute conditioning and routine and will hopefully be focusing on competing at Jr. USA's in May. That's my goal, anyway!  If I happen to not re-qualify, I will just make another goal! 

No comments: