Monday, November 14, 2011

Contest Prep. Has Begun

I am officially out of "retirement!!"  The last time I competed was March 2009, and I decided to retire from competing after that show.  However, competition is in my blood!  I want to be on that stage again!  The show I have decided to be in is on March 10, 2012.  Right now, I am 16 weeks and 5 days from competition day, and I have begun my prep/diet!  Of course, FITNESS is the category I will be competing in!  Fitness is my favorite! I will keep y'all posted on my progress:)
     This time, I am not hiring a coach, trainer, or dietician.  I figure that I've done this so many times, I should be able to get through it on my own.  I am following Dave's meal plan again though, with a few minor adjustments of my own.  Down the road, if I feel like I need help, I will get help:)  For now, wish me luck!

No comments: