Monday, March 5, 2012

Great People

Another random thought, short and sweet:
One of the things I like about being in the fitness industry is all the great people I meet!!  I feel like I meet new people and make new friends all the time!  Just a few examples are: last year, I helped a friend with her posing for her first figure competition, and through her, I met my friend Shannon...who is super-d-duper;) She's one of the most fun chicks I've ever met.  She's just an all around great person; beautiful inside and out.  I've also met so many nice people through STS, which I love. Among those, to name a few...Kelli, Scott, and someone else who is a really cool, sweet, and beautiful gal named Shelly.  I see a friendship blooming there, and I'm so happy.  Maryn is another...we will be competing against/with each other this coming Sat.  I got to hang with her a little a few days ago, and she too is such an extremely sweet girl!  I feel really blessed to know so many awesome people and to have some truly amazing friends who can all inspire, motivate, support, and encourage one another!!  

No comments: