Monday, October 27, 2008

First time for everything!

Well, this is my first blog! Right now, I'm just sitting in my room. My kids are on my bed fighting as usual. My boyfriend/fiance' is in the other room on the other computer...probably looking at Jordans. That's just one of the things we have in common - we're both total shoe whores. He's into Jordans, and I'm into...pretty much any shoe, especially heels!
Anyway, so many people have suggested that I start a blog. Sometimes, the smallest things that happen in my life have a huge impact on someone else. Sometimes, things are just down right funny. I'm sure I'll have all kinds of stories to share in the future. Other times, I may just share something I'm thinking about. Who knows??!! With me, ya never know what you're gonna get! I'm sure you'll get a taste of what I'm all about...the good, the bad, AND the ugly! LOL
Enjoy!

No comments: