Sunday, December 14, 2008

15 Weeks Out











Here's your weekly progress report! I'm another week into it and 4 more pounds down!! I'm not feeling so bad any more! My brain is functioning again, and I can stay awake now! I'm still not my usual energetic self, but I've come out of my coma. LOL




I've lost a total of 10lbs, which is not bad for only 2 weeks of dieting!! Dave said my pics look much better than last week's. I don't see it, but I'll take his word for it!




I had my first cheat meal last night...at my favorite place...The Cheesecake Factory!!! I had 2 pieces of bread, 1 1/2 sweet corn tamale cakes, 1/2 ranch house burger, some fries, and about half(or a little more than half) of a piece of cheesecake...the one with the fudge cake layers in between the cheesecake layers. YUM!!!! Ofcourse, Q came...and so did Jared, who slept the whole time, and Mary! She ended up taking Q's leftover carrot cake home for breakfast. She said with some egg whites and expresso, it was a perfect meal! I'm jealous! haha




So, on to another week of dieting and training, and cardio!!!!

No comments: