Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cheat Meal

It was YUMMY!!! There was 1 problem though.......my stomach has shrunk, and I couldn't eat half of what I ordered!! I ordered 3 delicious sushi rolls, but could only finish 1 roll plus 2 pieces of each of the other 2. I guess that's a good thing, but it ws a little disappointing because I LOVE sushi, and I can usually pack it away!!! For those of you who have been out for sushi with me, y'all know...I'm not kidding about packin' it away! iIm like a bottomless pit! Not tonight:( I did go 2 doors down after my food settled a little, and I made room for an ooey-gooey waffle bowl sundea at Ben and Jerry's.
I had the obvious..a waffle bowl....with a scoop of CoffeeCoffeeBuzzBuzzBuzz and a scoop of Phish Food, topped with a little hot fudge, a little caramel, and oreo cookie crumbs! It was GREAT! However, I think I'm falling into a diabetic coma now from all that. So, good night!

No comments: