Thursday, October 27, 2011

They See ME

There have been several instances where photographers approach me to shoot with them, and when I mention that I have no arms, they say they didn't even notice.  At first I was wondering what is wrong with these people??  They see my photos, comment on them, approach me, but didn't even notice that there are two arms missing??  Aren't photographers supposed to see things like this?  Seriously, they'll see if there is a teeny tiny tag showing, but they don't see that two arms are completely missing??  haha  Then,  I thought, "Wow!  I guess my photos really speak for themselves!"  I told one of the photographers that I was glad he didn't notice, and when he asked why, I said,"Because that means you noticed ME, not my arms(or lack thereof.)"  It's nice to know that some people just see ME!!  I guess I still assume that my "arms" is what people notice first.  I need to quit assuming!!!  After all, there is much more to a person than just their arms! 

No comments: