Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Only 4 More Days

I am really starting to get excited about competition this coming weekend!  I've only got 4 more days left until the big day!  Today, I will get my last routine practice in, which I really need since I was sick most of last week and didn't get to practice.  Tonight, I will run those bleachers one last time.  Tomorrow morning, I will get my butt to the gym just to do some lighter weight/higher rep sets to get some blood pumped into my muscles and do some posing in the sauna to squeeze out as much water as I can.  The rest of my day tomorrow will be more relaxing, fun, girly stuff like a pedicure and hair color/cut!!  Yay!!  That sounds like a perfect day!!  I hope to get most of my packing done tonight so that I can just chill with my kids tomorrow night and go to bed EARLY!  We have to fly out VERY early Thurs. morning!!  Friday will be just relaxing, eating, tanning, and checking in!  I can't wait for Shelly and I to share out first national (well, Jr. National) show together, as well as see some more of my friends there!!  I'm also hoping to squeeze a photo shoot in while we're there!  Of course, when we get back, I will post some pics and tell y'all all about my experience at Jr. USAs!! Stay tuned!  xoxo

2 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Just stumbled across your blog totally by accident and had to say how much I am touched by your story and totally inspired !!!! At 42 I have just decided I need to get myself in shape and have joined a gym, somedays it is bloody hard and I struggle to find the motivation, I have been reading muscle mags and visiting fitness sites and have been motivated by stories and information but none has come close to your story. Thankyou for your frankness and your honesty, your beauty is far more than skin deep and I will be following your progress and wishing you all the luck in the world with your journey, what an amazing woman you are, thankyou xxx

Barbie said...

Thank you, and I wish you the best in your fitness journey!!!