Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I just want to say "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" to everyone! I hope everyone enjoys lots of yummy food, family, and friends!!
This is my first Thanksgiving with Q; so I'm very excited about that! I've already begun cooking our feast..for 12(?) people!!!
We are going to Houston's Uptown Park to run the 5k Turkey Trot bright and early Thanksgiving morning. This is a tradition of mine and Jordan's. Q and Jared are just going to watch and be supportive.
My friend/trainer, Mary, is coming over too, which I'm also very excited about! I can't wait to see her relax and enjoy herself...and EAT! She's been dieting basically for a year and has competed several times. She needs a break..and food!
April and her hubby may stop by as well, if they have time between meals:)
Well, that's my story..........Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all!!

No comments: