Monday, November 3, 2008

I Am Blessed!!

I have to say that I am truly blessed with the awesomest friends EVER!!! Because I moved back to Texas last year, I don't get to enjoy being with my AZ friends very often:( However, I do my best to keep in touch, even though we all live busy lives. I value each and every one of my friendships. I appreciate the people they are, the support they give, and the laughs we share!
Last week, a friend of mine was in a terrible car accident and is a walking miracle today! She is blessed to be alive, and I am blessed to still have her in my life!
Sometimes, we neglect to tell our friends how much they mean to us. So, I just wanted to tell all my friends(even the ugly one...he knows who he is) that they are important to me, appreciated, and loved ... mucho mucho!!!! I believe that God has blessed me with some pretty amazing friends, and I am grateful! I love y'all!!!!! :)

No comments: