Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Progress Update

Well, I've got about 10 1/2 weeks to go, but I feel like I need more time!  I feel like I'm behind.  I've really been struggling.  I've never had a problem in the past, jumping right back on the diet band wagon after my cheat meals.  This time, however, is a different story!  I decided that I would allow myself to enjoy Christmas day with my family.....food and all, but after that...NO MORE CHEAT MEALS for a while.  If I can't cheat and get right back to the diet, then I probably shouldn't allow myself to cheat.  
My body is still hanging out around 13% body fat, which I'm not too happy about(but it's my own fault.)  I'm sticking to double duty in the cardio dept. though.  Hopefully, that will help.  I finally got someone to get back to me about making some music! Yay!!  So, once I have music, I can start choreographing and practicing, which will also help me drop some fat:)  I'm excited to get busy on that!!  That is, after all, my favorite part of competing!!  I did PROMISE my mother and a few others that I would be doing NO tumbling this time around. Tumbling is how I hurt my knees, and they are finally at a point that the pain is manageable. So, no tumbling for this chick any more:(  Maybe I can sneak in something that's "tumble-ish?" haha We'll see.  I will definitely keep my "signature" moves in my routine though, one of which I haven't practiced in a long time!  It's like riding a bike though, I hope:)  It should all come right back to me.  
Anyway, that's my progress...or lack of progress update for now.  I plan to have better news for ya next time!!! 
I hope y'all had a nice Christmas!  Have a Happy New Year!  Be safe! 2012 is going to be awesome! Let's rock it!  

No comments: