Monday, January 9, 2012

Because I'm Kind Of a Big Thing (JK)

Today, I received an e-mail from a lady who does it all!!  I was going through her web site, and she seems pretty amazing!  Her name is Janet Marisco, she's a figure pro, and she has a radio show called, "The Body Shop." She asked me to be a guest on her show on Jan. 30!  I've been on the radio a number of times in the past, and I absolutely love radio! OF COURSE, I agreed to be on her show! After the touching letter she wrote to me, there was no way I could ever say no....not that I would anyway:)  This is something I enjoy doing!  I hoe she doesn't mind if I share her letter with you.  I want you to read it because it really touched me.  Sometimes, actually most times,  I have absolutely no idea how I impact the lives of others.  When I hear stories like this, I feel grateful and blessed that I am somehow able to inspire people, motivate people, and make people see that their excuses are just that ---- excuses.  If I can do it, so can they!!  So, here's the sweet letter I got from Super Woman herself, Janet Marisco:

No comments: